Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is regularly invited to provide written input and advice to governments and non-government organisations on matters that relate to the work of speech pathologists and on issues impacting people with communication and swallowing problems.
On this page you will find submissions made by the Association in the current and previous calendar year. If you require an earlier Association submission contact the Association.
- Elder Abuse Issues Paper, ALRC, August 2016
- Review of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards, SCSQHC, August 2016
- Communications Accessibility: 2016 and Beyond, Department of Communications and the Arts, May 2016
- Issues Paper: National Education Evidence Base, Productivity Commission, May 2016
- Information, Linkages and Capacity Building, NDIS, April 2016
- Future of Australia’s Aged Care Sector Workforce, Australian Senate, March 2016
- Review of Dental and Allied Health Arrangements, Department of Veterans' Affairs, January 2016
- Private Health Insurance Review, Australian Government, December 2015
- MBS Review Taskforce, Australian Government, November 2015
- Development of My Health Record Education and Training Package, Australian Government, October 2015
- Inquiry into the current levels of access and attainment of students with disabilities, Senate Education and employment References Committee, September 2015
- Parliamentary Inquiry into Chronic Disease Prevention and Management, Standing Committee on Health, August 2015
- Early Childhood Intervention National Guidelines, Early Childhood Intervention Australia, July 2015
- Inquiry into violence and abuse and neglect of people with disabilities, Senate Community Affairs References Committee, June 2015
- Electronic Health Records and Healthcare Identifiers Legislation. Australian Government, June 2015
- Review of the Disability Standards for Education, Australian Government, May 2015
- Draft Clinical Guidelines for Dementia, NHMRC Partnership on Dealing with Dementia and related Functional Decline in Older People, May 2015
- NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework, National Disability Insurance Agency, April 2015
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme Manual and Good Practice Guide, Australian Government, April 2015
- NDIS Assistive Technology Equipment, National Disability Insurance Agency, February 2015 .
State or Territory Submissions