Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is the national peak body for the speech pathology profession in Australia. Membership is open to applicants who have an approved primary qualification in speech pathology from an Australian accredited university course.
The Association has over 8,000 members. When the Association advocates and campaigns on behalf of the profession, it does so confident in the knowledge that it represents the views and interests of the overwhelming majority of speech pathologists in Australia.
Under the menu heading Join Us you will find information on:
- how to become a member of the Association
- university graduates and the Association
- membership application forms
- overseas qualifications and mutual recognition
- how to re-enter the speech pathology profession.
If you are unable to find the information you are seeking under this menu heading, try the website’s search facility in the top right-hand corner of this page. Otherwise, contact Speech Pathology Australia for assistance.