Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is the national peak body for the speech pathology profession in Australia. The Association has over 7,800 members. So, when the Association advocates and campaigns on the behalf of the profession, it does so confident in the knowledge that it represents the views and interests of the overwhelming majority of speech pathologists in Australia.
Much of the information under this menu heading is only accessible to members of Speech Pathology Australia. Join Today!
Under the menu heading Members you will find information on:
- the benefits of Association membership
- the Association’s state and territory branches
- the Association’s Clinical Guidelines
- the Association’s Position Statements
- ethics and the Association’s Code of Conduct
- the use of the Association’s membership logo
- the Association’s mentoring and supervision programs
- professional indemnity for Association members
- Professional Self Regulation (PSR)
- the publications produced by the Association
- working overseas as a speech pathologist
- members awards.
If you are unable to find the information you are seeking under this menu heading, try the website’s search facility in the top right-hand corner of this page. Otherwise, contact Speech Pathology Australia for assistance.