Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is the national peak body for the speech pathology profession in Australia. Speech pathologists are university trained allied health professionals with expertise in the assessment and treatment of communication and/or swallowing difficulties.
Under the menu heading About Us you will find information on:
- the structure and history of the Association
- how the Association recognises and celebrates the work of its members
- current news about the Association and its activities
- the Association’s Board of Directors
- the Association’s staff and advisors
- core Association documents.
If you are unable to find the information you are seeking under this menu heading, try the website’s search facility in the top right-hand corner of this page. Otherwise, contact Speech Pathology Australia for assistance.