Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is the national peak body for the speech pathology profession in Australia. One of the Association’s key roles is to promote the speech pathology profession in Australia and make more people aware of the more than 1.1 million Australians who have communication or swallowing difficulty that impacts on the quality of their life. In addition, the Association is one of the founding organisations behind the International Communication Project.
Under the menu heading What’s on you will find information on:
- the Association’s annual Book of the Year Awards
- the Association’s international work and activities
- how to advertise with the Association
- the Speech Pathology Week public awareness campaign
- events conducted by the Association.
If you are unable to find the information you are seeking under this menu heading, try the website’s search facility in the top right-hand corner of this page. Otherwise, contact Speech Pathology Australia for assistance.